children to a
healthy lifeRead More
download for freeRead More
and updatesRead More
ZOE Foundation Australia deploys anti-trafficking prevention measures; rescues and restores children; provides comprehensive care for orphans; trains leaders; and empowers survivors and communities.
ZOE’s holistic approach aims to:
- Work collaboratively to free children who are enslaved.
- Rehabilitate child trafficking survivors.
- Deploy targeted anti-trafficking programs that increase awareness.
- Care for orphans and other children who have been victims of abuse or at risk of abuse.
- Educate leaders and communities to break the cycle of vulnerability.
FREE Curriculum for Secondary School Teachers
The curriculum case study tracks the story of Nong Tong, a girl who has been kidnapped and forced to work in a begging ring.
The Zoe Children’s Home
The ZOE Children’s Homes provide safety and shelter for orphans, children deemed to be highly at risk of trafficking and children rescued directly from slavery.