How We Help
ZOE Foundation Australia, in coalition with our overseas partners, focuses on these critical areas: Prevention, Rescue, Restoration and Empowerment.
ZFA collaborates with our in-country partner to fund and implement projects, programs and activities in accordance with our funding guidelines and partnership agreement. The ZFA Board assesses funding proposals against the following criteria:
- Well-researched and delivers measurable life-change.
- Involves local community participation.
- Addresses underlying causes.
- Builds the capacity of local communities.
- Primarily focused on development and relief.
Today it is commonly agreed among governments and international agencies that a multi-pronged and multi-agency approach is the only response with any prospect of success in combating trafficking in persons.”
(Marco Antonio Gramegna and Ruben Korevaar)